Attorney J. Bradley Winder, Jr. is licensed in both Virginia and Washington, DC, and is a member of the United States Federal Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the United States Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals, as well as the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia.A native Virginian, Attorney Winder attended the University of Richmond’s T.C. Williams School of Law, where he received his Juris Doctorate in 2004. Attorney Winder served as a prosecutor for TC Williams’ honor court; served as symposium editor for Global Law and Business; and was selected to represent TC Williams School of Law in the Summer of 2002 in connection with Cambridge University’s Emmanuel College.
As an undergraduate, Attorney Winder attended James Madison University, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in English, and starring on the Dukes’ Water Polo Team. Bradley was also chosen to study at the British Institute in Florence, Italy in 1999. Bradley is active in his church and enjoys long walks with his wife and dog.
Admitted to the Virginia State Bar in 2005, Bradley began practicing law as a consumer rights advocate and has since maintained a client and consumer advocate approach to his legal practice. Attorney Winder is an active participant in the National Association for Consumer Attorneys and the Virginia Bankruptcy Bar.
Bradley is a partner at FerrisWinder PLLC and can assist you in the areas of civil litigation, lemon law, bankruptcy, criminal law, traffic law, wills and estates, and real estate transactions.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation
- Lemon Law
- Criminal Law
- Traffic law
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate Transactions
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Virginia
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- Juris Doctorate – 2004
- Honors: Prosecutor for TC Williams’ honor court
- Honors: Served as Symposium Editor for Global Law and Business
- Honors: Represented TC Williams School of Law in connection with Cambridge University’s Emmanuel College, 2000
- James Madison University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Dukes’ Water Polo Team
- Major: English
- British Institute, Florence, Italy – 1999
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Virginia State Bar, Member, 2005 – Present
- National Association for Consumer Attorneys
- Virginia Bankruptcy Bar